Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dolls and dresses

Just a quick update concerning the subject of my recent "BAAAWWWW" post. Apparently Rose Melody fucked up and sent me the wrong dress. The one I have the bust measures only 17 inches, and it if was made to my measurements it would be around 20. So they are sending me another dress, and allowing me to do whatever I want with the other one.

I keep forgetting that I actually mentioned writing about Pullips on this blog. So here we go. Groove Inc(Jun Planning was the previous maker of Pullips) have finally been releasing dolls that I have an interest in. Last years dolls were hit or miss. They hit the nail on the head with Mir, Angelic Pretty(I hate them at first, but I got one for christmas and fell in love), and Neo Noir. But I felt they dropped the ball with Clarity(who I was looking foward to because she looked like a Ayumi Hamasaki/Nicole Kidman hybrid) and the Peter Pan dolls(c'mon really...peter pan with a bowl/mushroom haircut!?!). But this year they're impressing the hell out of me with the new vampire dolls, demon dolls(which mir is part of), and the hellcatspunk collaboration.
All pictures are from valleyofthedolls.com
2009
the good
Photobucket
Photobucket
the meh
Photobucket
Photobucket

2010
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These pullips are beautiful! I have been wanting to get into plastic dolls for a while now, these ones are just cute enough to tempt me!

    ReplyDelete