Saturday, January 16, 2010

lolita meme time(stolen from lolita charm)

Photobucket
COLOURS

What colours can be found in your Lolita closet?
black, pink, mint, and blue

What is your favourite colour with Lolita?
black, pink, mint, and purple.

What is your least favourite colour in Lolita?
brown

Which uncommon colour do you want to try out?
a shade of purple that isn't lilac. More lighter, less pastel shades of pink.

DESIGN
Are you more a Onepiece, Jumperskirt or a Skirt person?
Jumper, but I buy more skirts :X

Which cut do you like the best?
Underbust

Print or no Print?
Both.

How does a dress/skirt have to look like that it will be a "must have" item for you?
If it's black with an interesting print, I'll love it.

STYLES
What is your favourite style in Lolita?
classic, sweet, and gothic

Which style do you wear regularly?
sometimes

Which style you want to try out?
gothic

Which style you never want to try out/wear again?
punk, it just doesn't fit me.

BRANDS

Brands yes or no and why?
Yes and no. I like brands because of their high quality. But I like offbrands and chinese sellers because they'll make a garment to your measurements, which is a god send for me as someone who has very broad shoulders and a large chest.

Which brand is your favourite?
baby and innocent world

Which is your least favourite brand?
Probably angelic pretty. I love their accessories, but their garments give me a a sugar rush. Although their powder rose line is growing on me.

Ever had a good/bad experience with brand?
as of right now, no. I hope to keep it that way ::knocks on wood::

Will this experience encourage/stop you from buying brand?
I don't know yet

OTHER
Did you ever get surprised by a piece of Lolita?
yes, my plain blue jsk from meta. I was suprised as to how comfortable it was and how well it fit me.

Did you ever get disappointed by a piece of Lolita?
yes, my baby lovely sweet room jsk. I am under the max measurements and it's still a little tight on the bust.

Things that you like about Lolita?
The creativity that goes into the outfits.

Things that you dislike on Lolita?
Outfits that are head-to-toe one print/brand. Where's the creativity if you're just going to copy something out of a magazine.

Do you have a Lolita fashion idol, if 'yes' who is it?
These lovely ladies


Does Lolita affect your every day life?
Yes, it makes me more concerned about what I'm wearing.

Do you buy Lolita related things, like cute looking furniture?
no

Do you read/buy the Gothic Lolita Bible?
Yes, I read it whenever it shows up online.

How to you describe your fashion style to others that don´t know about Lolita?
My friends call my style as "cleaned up less skeevy and stupid looking hispter", so I'll go with that.

Is there something you want to say to your fellow Lolitas?
Wear what you like, no matter what anyone says.

lol lame generic answer, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment