Saturday, January 9, 2010

oh blog how I have neglected you

It's been a full 3 months since my last post. I hope it won't be that long when I update again.

I hope you had a good holiday and a good new year.

First post of the new year. So an appropriate start to a new year would probably be to share my new years resolutions.
-Buy more things I need. Such as blouses(long sleeve and short), shoes, and bags
-Buy a decent pink hair accessory that will go with anything. (Because it hurts my wallet to buy a $40 hair bow with a print on it that will only match that one skirt)
-Take photos of my outfits more
-Post those pictures to Daily_Lolita (I did it here http://community.livejournal.com/daily_lolita/2679341.html)
-Learn how to take less derpy pictures of my face
-Attend most meetups
-Be more active in the online community
-Write hair tutorials for those who have curly hair without bangs

I will probably making a few more updates in the next coming days about random things like video games, purchases, and outfit pictures. I'll also be updating with my comic con outfit preparing adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment