Friday, January 22, 2010

plans


(picture is REALLY unrelated, it just makes me go :D)

Lately I have been thinking about what exactly I want to do with this blog that I would look back at in time and go "Oh hey that was pretty cool." So I hope to do the following:
-Interview lolitas, most likely in video format(which means I have to make more loli friends ;__;). But I don't want to ask lolita questions, but stuff that really out of left field and funny...but lolita related. Stuff that would come up in everyday conversation.
-Feature more reviews. I have stuff coming in from dollcrops, rose melody, and kidsyoyo so they'll be the start or the review-a-thon.
-Put a little more humor in this bitch. There needs to be more humorous loli blogs.
-More video games posts. It's the major free time consumer of my life, why not write about it?

I'll probably figure out more, but this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment