Monday, January 25, 2010

qcute/rose melody review

please excuse the shitty cell phone pics.

Around the 20th of december, I placed an order through Qcute for Rose Melody's angel of music jsk. Everything went great with Qcute communication wise. The price was a little steep considering the initial price that Qcute lists, a $75 jsk turns into a $140 jsk with tailor make and shipping jeez.

Well it's January 25th and I finall received my dress. This is what I got:

nice looking dress right?

nice soft materials, but feels a little cheap.
But wait

What the hell? I was expecting a shitty zipper, but it was half assed sewn on.

Also, I gave them my specific measurements. Guess what? It doesn't fit, the dress doesn't even zip up all the way.

Right now, I don't think I'll ever order from Taobao and definately not Rose melody. This experience is horribly discouraging when it comes to customized fitted garments.

Rating
Communication: 5/5
Price:4/5
Materials:3/5 nice and soft but cheap
Fit:1/5 seems like they completely ignored my measurements
Construction: 1/5 shitty zipper, shitty rating






No comments:

Post a Comment