Thursday, February 4, 2010

checklist

While waiting for class to start this week, I found myself making a checklist of stuff I need/want for my wardrobe. I figure I would make a checklist so I would buy things I need, instead of throwing down money on something I may or may not wear in the future.

checklist
-Black bonnet. Since most of my wardrobe has a black base to it, I can use a black bonnet and just accessorize it depending on what other colors I'm wearing. I have my eyes on this one from Princutess:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-Purse. I have tons of bags, but most are messenger bags that aren't suitable for lolita. I'm looking for a handbag and a shoulder bag.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-Wristcuffs! I love the look of wristcuffs worn inside of a long sleeve blouse. A pair of black wristcuffs would be lovely.
-A pair of black and pink flats. Pink and black are the basic and most frequent colors in my closet, so I would like to have flats that match a majority of my wardrobe. Even if I'm not wearing black or pink, I still have blues and mints that match with pink. And since sechuna now sells on Asiajam.com, I'm going to go with their flats:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment