Monday, February 8, 2010

oooooooo baby you're going into over drive

Baby has been really cranking out the prints as of late. Last week they released a new cherry print, and one that is fully shirred:
Photobucket
I hate hate HAAAAATE the straps. But the blue colorway looks really cute ^&^
Photobucket
Then last night, they put up for reserve a new sheep print:
Photobucket
and
AND
ANNNNNND
IT COMES IN MINT!!!!
Photobucket
plus the black is nice, but then again any print in black is nice to me:
Photobucket
consider my wallet emptied.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I just posted about these dresses too! I didn't even notice the straps on the cherry dress. I am hoping they look OK in real life? I think most of their fully shirred dresses have shown straps like that. I think they rely on the shirring to stretch more to make the straps look normal.

    ReplyDelete