Thursday, February 18, 2010

THIS IS LOOOOLLLIIITTTTAAAAA!


Saturday is going to be a very exciting day for NYC area lolitas! Lolita model Misako Aoki is going to be making an appearence at local J-fashion store, Tokyo Rebel. AND I AM SHITTING BRICKS! HOOOOO FFFFUCK! In order to attend this event, you had to email Tokyo Rebel after 1pm. Now, I have years of experience buying tickets for concerts that sell out instantly. So I was amped to see how fast I could get my email in, and what number I got. I prepared the email around 12:50, and exactly at 1 I pressed send(it also helps that I was in class at the time, and had my blackberry with me). When Tokyo Rebel replied, I was expecting to be number 10 or something. But no, NUMBER 1! Fyeah lolita mission accomplished.

Now, what to wear!

1 comment:

  1. XD awesome! Congrats on getting a ticket for it! It sounds like it's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete