Friday, April 9, 2010

Taobaonow review



Wooooooow I didn't realize that I haven't updated in a long time. Between school and work, I haven't had much time to do anything. I just declared my major, art history, so I'll be even more backed up come next semester. I'm crossing my fingers that I get into the museum training course, since that's what I'm planning on transferring out of my school now to do.

Anyway, but custom fitted Kidsyoyo blouse came in from Taobaonow a few days. I couldn't be happier with what I go, and with Taobaonow's service. This review will be for Taobaonow's shopping service, one for the blouse itself will come later when I can take detailed pictures.

Fee:5/5
10% can't go wrong with that. Certainly better than the price jump that Qcute lists.
Ease of ordering:5/5 Everything is explained on their website. You put your order into an order form on their website, instead of being email based. Which I liked.
Communication:4/5 It takes a few days to get back to you. But when they do, whoever gets back to you answers any of your questions in a very polite manner. I had tons since this is the first time I have used someone other than Qcute or Mashimaro Girl(with whom I'm still waiting on an order I placed in January) to order something.
Custom sizing:5/5 They asked for VERY specific measurements. This is the most specific a shopping service has asked of me when I asked for something custom.
Shipping:4/5 Took a few days slower than EMS normally takes. They give you the option of having your item shipped through airmal or ems, but the price difference isn't much(maybe $4). So you're better off using ems.
Overall:5/5 I'm going to use them as my taobao shopping service from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment