Saturday, June 12, 2010

E3:What I'm excited to see.

Next week is one of the(if not the biggest) video game convention/show of the year, E3. Every year my brother and I commit to sitting and watching all the major conferences on G4.

Here are the following games I'm looking forward to seeing next week.

The Another World
Studio Ghibli's collaboration with developers Level 5(Professor Layton developers). I have been seeing coverage for this game for the past two years, and I need it now! So I'm crossing my fingers that this game somehow makes it to E3(or I'll wait for Tokyo Game Show in September)


Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Hulk vs Chris Redfield WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED!?!


LittleBigPlanet 2
One of my favorite games from 2008 is back!


R.U.S.E


Casltevania:Lords of Shadow


The Last Guardian
The highlight from Sony's conference last year


Final Fantasy Versus 13





For complete E3 coverage, check and refresh www.1up.com one of my favorite video game websites. Throughout E3, make sure to check my twitter for my reactions and commentary on the major press conferences.

So for all of you video game players, what are you looking forward to seeing at E3?

No comments:

Post a Comment