Wednesday, July 7, 2010

inspiration from viral videos

Dear IAMAMIWHOAMI,

We may have gotten off on the wrong foot. I love it when you aren't covered in mud doing the nasty with trees and killing dogs. But to be honest, your first six videos scared the fuck out of me. But I find a good portion of your latest six videos to be inspiring in every aspect of them.
Stills from T
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stills from O
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Videos T and O



It's pretty clear that it's Jonna Lee. I can't wait to see how this project fully develops. What are your thoughts on this particular mysterious viral campaign?

2 comments:

  1. I was a bit of a late-comer to this project, joining it just after the release of the u videos. It was o that hooked me, such an ethereal song - the sound is just amazing. I loved n, but after the release of T I've become obsessed. Now I've gone back through all of the previous videos, and am finding the whole thing more and more intriguing, and the music just so damn good! Looking forward to Y, and will be kinda relieved that things will (hopefully) have been revealed, but also a little sad. This mystery is quite cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to the release patterns of the videos, we have about 3 weeks to go until all is revealed :D

    ReplyDelete